Skip to main content

Housing Accommodations


Oklahoma State University is committed to providing individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to use and enjoy university housing. Individuals needing housing accommodations or exemptions will work with both Student Accessibility Services and Residential Life. SAS’s role is to verify documentation of need for housing accommodations and to send verification to Residential Life, who handles the remainder of the process.


To request housing accommodations:

  1. Complete the New Student Application through our AIM portal. If you are currently registered with SAS, do not complete the application again and move to step 2.
  2. Submit signed documentation on professional letterhead from a qualified professional who is currently treating you. The letter must state your diagnosis and limitations.
    1. The documentation may be faxed to 405-744-1143 or emailed to Once the correct documentation has been received, SAS will email Residential Life confirming the appropriate documentation is on file. You will be cc’d on this email. 
  1. When submitting your request to SAS, please identify the type of accommodations you will need (ie, shaker bed, first floor room, private bathroom, special height desk/bed, etc.).
Back To Top
SVG directory not found.