Skip to main content

Student Accessibility Services

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu



ADHD/LD Testing

Do you need to be tested for ADHD or another learning disability? These two offices on campus can do that for you! Contact them for more information about these services:

Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinic

111 PIO Building

(405) 744-6980

Learn more about psychological testing on their website.

Psychological Services Center

118 N. Murray Hall
(405) 744-5975

Psychological Services Website

Basic Needs Resource Center

A large population of college students stress about finding their next meal, a place to sleep, or keeping up with hygiene needs. If this is you, you’re not alone. OSU has a wide range of partnerships, pantries, and resources to help students meet their basic needs.


Leadership & Campus Life
211 Student Union
(405) 744-5488

email - 

Basic Needs Website

Canvas Video Tutorials

OSU students should get comfortable with using Canvas as many courses will use it in some capacity.

View Canvas Student Videos

Cowboy Strong

Cowboy Strong emergency funds provide financial support to students experiencing an unforeseen hardship that could impact their ability to remain enrolled in school. Financial assistance is available for immediate and current emergency situations.


Student Support & Conduct

328 Student Union

(405) 744-5470

email -

Cowboy Strong Website

Math Learning Success Center

The Math Learning Success Center is on the fifth floor of the library and is a great resource for students who may need a little extra help with math homework. Take your homework with you and use math tutors on site to help if you have questions.


Edmon Low Library - 5th Floor

(405) 744-5818

email -

MLSC Website (current hours posted)

Military & Veteran Benefit Services

For questions about veteran’s benefits, financial aid for veterans or their families, and/or the GI Bill, contact this office.


(405) 744-6343

email - 

Military & Veteran Benefit Services Website

Office of Equal Opportunity

This resource is for students that are pregnant or have just given birth, Title IX, and students following the grievance policy through our office regarding not receiving accommodations. If you have any trouble with the forms or have questions related to reporting, please contact 405-744-8504 for assistance.

To report an injury on campus or an incident of property damage/loss:

  1. Go to the Risk & Property Management website.
  2. Click the orange “Report On Campus Injury/Incident” button on the right side of page
  3. Fill out the form with all pertinent information. Students will use the same form as employees.

To file a claim with the State of Oklahoma for injury or damage/loss on OSU property:

  1. Visit the Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services Online Claim Reporting website.
  2. Click “Start Claim Against the State”
  3. Fill out the form with all pertinent information.


414 General Academic Bldg.

(405) 744-1156

email -

Office of Student Support

If you have experienced a death in the family or other traumatic event that may not fit in the parameters of regular accommodations, you can contact the Office of Student Support for assistance. Student Support will work with Academic Affairs to help students coordinate support with their professors, etc.


328 Student Union


email -

Schedule a Meeting with Student Support

Office of Student Veteran Success

The office aids and enhances individual and academic success for Veterans, Active-Duty Military, Reservists, National Guardsmen, and their families.


061 Student Union
(405) 744-8118

email -

Student Veteran Success Website

Oklahoma ABLE Tech

Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s mission is to improve the lives of all Oklahomans by providing assistive technology (AT) devices and services, financing opportunities, digital accessibility services, advocacy, and education. Visit their website to learn more about assistive technology!


1514 W. Hall of Fame

(405) 744-9748 or (800) 257-1705 (v/tty)

email -

ABLE Tech Website

OSU Care Report

Know someone who may be experiencing extra stress or just concerned about their overall mental health? Use this link to complete a Care Report. The OSU Care Team will reach out to the student with extra support and resources. The reporter will remain anonymous.

Complete the Care Report Form

OSU Department of Wellness

The Department of Wellness has tons of resources for students, including mental and physical health events.

Student Wellness Resources

OSU LASSO Center: Tutoring  and Academic Success Coaching

Get specific help with things like time management, organization, study skills, test taking strategies, etc. SAS will send a personalized referral form to LASSO and your Academic Success Coach so that you can focus on what you really need.


021 Classroom Building

(405) 744-3309

email -

LASSO Website

OSU Ombuds Office

The OSU Ombuds Office was established to promote a supportive learning and working environment at OSU. The office serves as a resource for all members of the OSU community on the Stillwater, OSU-Tulsa and OSU-IT in Okmulgee campuses. Services are provided for faculty, students, and staff, and offer a safe, CONFIDENTIAL, place to talk about campus-related problems and concerns, between or among individuals and/or with organizations.


Dr. Carol Jones

235 Student Union


email -

Ombuds Website

OSU-Tulsa Student Accessibility Services

If you are taking any online courses through OSU-Tulsa, you will need to register with this office.


Chantele Ward - OSU-Tulsa SAS Coordinator

(918) 594-8354

email -

OSU-Tulsa SAS Website

Reduced Dining Plan

Do you have food allergies or a specialized diet? Maybe you have very specific dietary needs due to your disability. SAS can help you with the process for a reduced dining plan and send you the information to schedule with a Licensed Dietician who can help you understand the best food options for you here on campus.


OSU Student Accessibility Services


email -

Software Distribution Center

This is where students and employees can download licensed software through OSU. The software availability depends on the individual’s role with the university. The software is made available through contracts negotiated with major software companies.


(405) 744-4357

email -

Software Distribution Website

University Assessment and Testing Center

If registered with SAS, students can use the testing center here on campus to take quizzes and exams at no cost. This an available resource to those students who have testing accommodations that professors may not be able to meet in the classroom.


100 UAT Building
1524 W. Admiral Ave.
(405) 744-5958

website -

University Counseling Services

Located on the third floor of the Student Union, students have access to a full staff of licensed counselors. The first six counseling sessions are free and then just $15/session after that, billed directly to your Bursar account.


320 Student Union
(405) 744-5458

website -

University Health Services

Through UHS, students can schedule medical appointments, use the pharmacy, and/or see a dietician.


1202 W. Farm Road
(405) 744-7665

website -

Writing Center

The Writing Center is available to all OSU students. You can make an appointment to receive personalized assistance with essays, papers, etc.


440 Student Union
(405) 744-6671
email -

Writing Center Website

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.