Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University


Students may register complaints regarding physical, programmatic, or attitudinal barriers they encounter at Oklahoma State University using the "Incident Report Form" available upon request. This procedure has been implemented to: 1) identify physical access problems on the campus; and 2) use feedback from students to improve the delivery of services.

Students who wish to contest either a decision of Student Disability Services regarding requested accommodations or curricular modifications or a decision of a faculty member to not provide recommended accommodations can initiate a "Request for Review of Provision of Accommodations." Student Disability Services will advise students and provide the appropriate form upon request.


Students who are not satisfied with the response they receive may file a complaint with any of the following agencies:


  • Office of Disability Concerns
    2401 NW 23rd, Suite 90
    Oklahoma City, OK 73107-2423
    800/522-8224, 405/521-3756 (v)
    405/522-6706 (tty)
  • Office for Civil Rights, Kansas City Office
    U.S. Department of Education

    8930 Ward Parkway, Suite 2037
    Kansas City, MO 64114-3302
    816/268-0550 (v)
    877/521-2172 (tty)
    Web Site:
  • U.S. Department of Justice
    Civil Rights Division

    950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
    Disability Rights Section-NYAV
    Washington, DC 20530
    800/514-0301 (v)
    800/514-0383 (tty)
    Web Site: